I love English and at Green Bay classes are very fun and interesting.
We talk, read, play games and write a lot. I am doing an English course because it is very important in these days. I want to be a doctor and I know that it will help me a lot in the future. I am very happy because besides learning English I enjoy it very much.
I’m Thamyris Lima, I’m 15 years old and live in Natividade, RJ. I love studying English, and I talk fluently.I study English at Green Bay . My class is small and very nice. I want to be a judge and I think studying English is very important to me. I like reading books to improve my English!
I’m Janaína Rodrigues. I’m 16 years old and live Natividade, Rio de Janeiro. I’ve studied for three years at I’m Júlia Rodrigues, I’m 17 years old and live in Natividade, Rio de Janeiro . I’m looking forward to finishing my studies because I want to go to the university. My dream is to graduate and to be a good professional, but for this I have to be dedicated in order to have excellent grades. I study English, because it is essential in any profession.


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderExcluirGreat job, girls!
ResponderExcluirEnglish is really an important language for us to learn today and I think you all will have a brillant future if you continue studying it. Good luck! =)
You girls did an excellent job on your blog, I will follow it for sure. Learning English is really very important, it will contribute a lot for your future. Congratulations!
ResponderExcluirLove,
Teacher Iclea
Thank you. We are very happy and excited with this blog and we hope you like it. :)
ResponderExcluir